Employment and Safety
As a fast growing company, we are always looking to add qualified individuals to our team.
We are currently looking for the following:
- Working foremen
Please feel free to call or email us to set up an appointment
You may fax your resume to our office at 865-977-8788.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Safety is Job #1
Brunton Masonry Inc. we strive to provide all employees with a safe and healthful working enviroment.
Safety does not occur by chance – it is the result of careful attention to all company operations. In order to achieve the highest possible safety standards we stress employee training, the development of good safety attitudes, safety awareness, and the identification and correction of unsafe conditions.
T.B.M.I safety protocol
- Supervisor Safety Traning
- Weekly job site safety meetings
- Certified Operators
- Scaffold and Forklift Training
- OSHA Traning
- Designated Safety Coordinator
- Scaffolding inspected, tagged, recycled on a regular basis
- Regularly scheduled equipment maintenance